Just another conceptual think-piece
This may look like an Oi Polloi Deck-Out, but it is in fact a conceptual think-piece designed to confront the elephant in the room — does the advent of digital technology and the move away from real-life experiences mean that someone could get to the age of 25 without learning to tie their laces? Controversial, we know, but someone needed to bite the bullet and say it. And what better way than this living, breathing installation? Sure, it may sound like the premise of an A Level art exhibit, but when the shoes look as good as this, who really cares?
- Monitaly Hooded Parka (Burgundy Argyle Ikat)
- Clarks Originals Edmund Create (Cognac Leather)
- Lee 101 Z (Blue For Blue)
- Norse Projects Benno Work Shirt (Khaki)
- Our Legacy Great Sweat Hammer Shoulder (Terra Cotton Silk)