The Backwards Man
For those that can’t read Japanese, GYAKUSOU means ‘running in reverse’. Most of us would see this and think nothing of it, but this easily influenced lad took it a bit too seriously, and for the last few weeks has been jogging around town backwards whilst trying to avoid lampposts, dog-muck and oncoming traffic. Running backwards round town is one thing, but running backwards on a treadmill doesn’t work too well, and after doing an impromptu Frank Spencer impression at his local gym he’s now resting up in hospital with a sprained ego. DISCLAIMER Oi Polloi would like to point out that running backwards, be it around town or otherwise is very stupid and not only could it lead to injury, but will also make you look like a right odd ‘un.
- Norse Projects Ketel Sports Sweat (Heather Grey)
- Nike x Undercover GYAKUSOU AS UC Composite Sweat Hoody (Baroque Brown)
- Watershed Large Tote (Green)
- Norse Projects Aros Heavy Chino (Leaf)
- Nike x Undercover GYAKUSOU Lunarspider LT+ 3 JP (Flat Pewter / Sangria Gridiron)