Conspiracy theorist mad-heads like to think Elvis and Andy Kaufman never really died and are both living it up on a desert island. This is a load of rubbish. That said, did you know that basketball supremo and occasional evangelist Chuck Taylor didn’t really die in 1969, and lives just round the corner from OP HQ? He may be 112 years old, but he’s still keen for a bit of basketball, in fact he’s maybe a little too keen. Not a morning goes by that he doesn’t knock on, Spalding in hand, pestering us for a quick match. And as much as we like to sink a few baskets with a bonafide icon, sometimes we’ve got more pressing things to do. So Chuck, if you’re reading this, don’t take it the wrong way, just maybe ease off the basketball just a bit.
- National Athletic Goods Double V Warm Up Crew (Oatmeal)
- Woolrich Cotton Mountain Parka (Navy)
- M.Nii The Heat Sheet Stripe T-Shirt (Blue Hawaii)
- Beams Plus Gym Pant (Sax)
- Converse First String 1970s Chuck Taylor All Star Ox (Parchment)