Some people just can’t put a foot wrong. Born to do good deeds on earth, they spend every waking hour doing anything in their powers to help the plight of man. Bob Geldof may have fed Africa, but this chap here fed Bob Geldof. He’s just that kind of guy. If you need any more proof, just look at his outfit — he’s wears that Engineered Garments. coach’s jacket because he’s only just got back from teaching the finer points of baseball to underprivileged kids, that A.P.C. sweater is so the litter of Jaguar kittens he rescued aren’t afraid when he’s feeding them, and that rucksack is full of hot meals for the homeless. And the shoes? They’re for kicking in people he doesn’t like.
- A.P.C. Printed Sweatshirt (Indigo)
- Clarks Originals Edmund Lane (Sand Suede)
- Engineered Garments Ground Jacket (Light Blue Cotton / Nylon)
- Engineered Garments Fatigue Pant (Dark Navy Reversed High Count Sateen)
- Epperson Mountaineering Large Climb Pack (Iris / Silver Dust)