Inspiration can come from all sorts of places. Maybe a film, a book, or a song deeply ingrained in your head. This outfit was inspired by none of these things, instead it was inspired by the contents of a biscuit tin. What are we on about? Well one look at those Levi’s Vintage trousers and you can almost taste the pink wafer dustily sliding down your gullet. And we don’t know about you, but doesn’t that Anderson’s belt look uncannily like a hastily opened packet of ginger nuts. How do we explain the white Lacoste sweater though? Well that’s quite obviously inspired by the creamy white mallow found inside a Tunnock’s Teacake.
- Nanamica Pertex Light Cruiser Jacket (Tan)
- Anderson's Woven Suede Belt (Tan)
- Engineered Garments Work Shirt (Blue Chambray)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 518 White Levi's (Deco Rose)
- Lacoste Crew Neck Jumper (White)
- adidas Gazelle Indoor (Earth Khaki / Gum)