We all know that Manchester’s got everything except a beach, but we reckon fifty years from now global warming will finally come good and the city will be engulfed in sand — sort of like Cairo, but with more dog-shit. When that day comes, this is what we’ll be wearing — creamy Dockers and khaki Battenwear jackets like a modern day Lawrence of Arabia. As for the Finn Comfort shoes, well they’re as comfortable as walking on a beach, so just imagine how comfy they are when you actually are walking on a beach — although you might want to cork up those holes unless you like sand between your toes.
- Battenwear Travell Shell Parka (Mustard)
- Battenwear Cutter Jacket (Stone Twill)
- National Athletic Goods Double V Warm Up Crew (Grey)
- Engineered Garments Snap Back Cap (Khaki Cavalry Twill)
- Dockers Alpha Khaki Colour (White Wash)
- Epperson Mountaineering Large Climb Pack (Clay)