The Engineered Garments Hooded Padded Vest
Equipped with a NyCo ripstop fabric, developed for military use.
The Engineered Garments 19th Century BD Shirt from a floral fabric, developed for lounging around folk-festival love-ins. Button-down collar adds a slice of ‘smart’.
The Engineered Garments Lined Bedford Jacket nice bit of navy unites the two contrasting political opponents above, in a harmonious juxtaposition (pffft!).
The A.P.C. Petit Standard Cord suitably French alternative to the ol’ serge de nimes. Chocolate smooth.
The Quoddy Chukka suede to match chocolate slacks, with a caramel base layer. Sweet.
The Watershed Large Tote watertight thanks to seams welded together using radio waves (not sure if they were tuned in to Wogan or Westwood).
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Overall vibe: flower power meets fire power, uptown in NY.
- Engineered Garments 19th Century BD Shirt (Navy Floral Print)
- Engineered Garments Lined Bedford Jacket (Navy 20oz Melton)
- A.P.C. Petit Standard (Brown)
- Watershed Large Tote (Green)
- Engineered Garments Hooded Padded Vest (Olive Ripstop)
- Quoddy Chukka (Chocolate Suede)