Mr Brown as… Tommy Teabag
In these times of artisan-this, and organic-that it’s no surprise that all sorts of weird and wonderful teas have emerged. This guy is an expert but has added a retro angle. He remembers the days of penny chews, blackjacks, fruit salads and tuck shops. He’s combined that with his own range of sweet shop flavoured brews. Offer him one though and he’ll shy away, saying “Ooh, no sugar for me please, I’m sweet enough”, then points at his jumper and winks. Folk head honcho Cathal Mcateer developed the lively hue used on this item by blending Refreshers in a food processor. They’re kindred spirits it seems.
- Ma.Strum FD Bomber (Greek Blue)
- Folk Chunky Pointelle Crew Neck (Twisted Multi)
- Folk Printed Elbow Patch Shirt (Golden Brown)
- Nudie Jeans Co Indigo Hands Grim Tim (Open Dry Selvage)
- New Balance CM997 (White / Blue)