Mr Morris as… The Silent Knight
This Silent Knight… Holy Knight… he never, ever speaks. He’s able to, but chooses not to. We reckon he must have a silly voice like Joe Pasquale. Perhaps he’s just shy — he doesn’t like people knowing about his links back to King Arthur’s crew. Because of this, he ditches his traditional chain-mail for something more contemporary, and looks all the better for it. He may not be much of a talker — but get him up on karaoke and you can’t stop him warbling.
- Folk Chunky Crew Neck (Blue Stripe)
- Beams Plus Cotton Bomber (Navy)
- Individualized Shirts Pullover Button Down (Vintage Chambray Oxford Blue)
- Quoddy Maliseet Oxford (Cognac Suede / Red Sole)
- Nudie Jeans Co Sharp Bengt (Organic Authentic Crisp)