Mr Brown as… Mike The Magic Mechanic
No pit-stop is complete without the magic touch from this chap. He leaves highly skilled mechanics dumbfounded with his dexterity on all things engine related. It is reputed he once changed a set of spark plugs just by clicking his fingers. Some say his CP jacket is a nod to a former life as a racing car mechanic in the old Italian Mille Miglia races of the 1920s. Indeed, the jacket is based on something worn by drivers back then. He’s remaining tight-lipped on the subject, preferring to let his actions speak louder than words. Nobody knows his real name but he’s been christened Mike The Magic Mechanic.
- Engineered Garments 19th Century BD Shirt (Navy Hunting Plaid)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 (Memory Rinse)
- Fil Melange Sunny Tee (Marin Melange)
- C.P. Company Shetland Goggle Jacket (Khaki)
- Red Wing Work Chukka (Brown)