Mr Harris as... The Scally Scholar
Combining two elements that go into the big cauldron of influences behind Oi Polloi, this young urchin brings a swagger to his outfit that his academic colleagues can neither understand nor copy. While most of his childhood friends have taken wrong turn after wrong turn, this guy used his street savvy to better himself. He hasn’t forgotten his roots though, his family wouldn’t let him. When he returns home they demand he mucks in, telling him “Just because you’ve got letters after your name it doesn’t mean you can put your feet up. Get a brew made, clever-clogs”. And with that, he dutifully goes and boils the kettle.
- Barbour To Ki To Shoreman Jacket (Cinnamon)
- Y.M.C. Hunting Knit (Olive)
- Individualized Shirts Pullover Button Down (Vintage Chambray Oxford Blue)
- Y.M.C. 8 Wale Cord (Olive)
- Red Wing Wabasha Boot (Brown / Green)