Mr Harris as...The Marital Artist
Having honed his Japanese fighting skills during a gap year in the far east, this guy has grown tired of giving assailants his death stare in kebab shops and has instead decided to use his inner peace in a more positive way. Having taken a City and Guilds course in counselling he is now helping ailing couples get back on track as a rather unlikely marriage guidance counsellor. So although strictly speaking he’s an accomplished martial artist he spends most of his time as more of a marital artist. It’s a play on words you see? Marital… martial… oh forget it.
- Engineered Garments Field Parka (Black)
- Gitman Vintage Button Down Chambray Oxford (Grey)
- Beams Plus Jacquard Shawl Cardi (Olive)
- Mephisto Wild Horse (Brown)
- Oliver Spencer Fishtail Trouser (Keats Fawn)