Mr Brown as.... The Collegiate Climber
Once you’ve reached your peak as a climber the ascent is steady. You’re faced with either doing the same stuff a bit slower and perhaps with more help or you can simply realign your sights and set them on something else. That’s what this guy has done. Various injuries ranging from familiar frostbite to a new hip mean he’s better suited to sharing his knowledge via the classroom. He’s swapped whiteouts for whiteboards and the only time he reaches the summit is when he’s unintentionally inhaled too many magic marker fumes.
- M.H.L. by Margaret Howell Cord Staff Jacket (Warm Stone)
- M.H.L. by Margaret Howell Shetland Sailor Sweater (Navy / Red)
- Weaver Moccasin Marmot Shoe (Brown)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Bleaker Shirt (Blue Oxford)
- Norse Projects Herman TC Pants (Khaki)
- Gregory Pacific Beach Duffle (Tan)