Mr Trickett as... The Soul Man
Born too late for the first round of Northern Soul, this guy is obsessed with keeping the faith. Unfortunately none of his mates agree, they’re all obsessed with dubstep and putting donks on things. He doesn’t let it discourage him though, he spends most of his weekends dancing with middle aged milfs at his local ‘Northern Soul Nite’. He’s built up quite a reputation and his tender years mean he can move that bit quicker than his ageing counterparts. He’s leading a one-man wave to revive the Northern Soul scene amongst his own mates and he’s using contemporary brands to look the part.
- Quoddy Maliseet Oxford (Cognac Suede)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing Type III Trucker Jacket (Rough Rinse)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 (Memory Rinse)
- Albam Laurence Shirt (Teal & Raspberry)
- Anderson's Woven Leather Belt (Dark Brown)
- Calabrese Medium Lapari Holdall (Navy)