Mr Trickett as... The Bargain Hunter
Everyone knows a bargain hunter don’t they? David Dickinson’s got nothing on this chap though. His entire existence revolves around getting owt for nowt and as you can see by his clobber, he’s pretty damn good at it. If he’s trekking to some far flung flea market he’s rummaging around in a selvedge..sorry salvage yard. Naturally, when he saw the Oi Polloi sale had picked up pace he was camping outside the shop ready for the bargains. Naturally, once inside he couldn’t help but splash out all that money he’d been saving up. This is the result, what a Bobby Dazzler!
- Polo Ralph Lauren Baywood Wading Jacket (Khaki)
- Fracap Scarponcini Boot (Sand)
- Lee 101 Rider Shirt (Rebel Blue Wash)
- Universal Works Houndstooth Shawl Cardi (Navy)
- Lee 101 S Selvage Jean (Kaihara Denim Dry)
- Belstaff Military Sack (Military Green)