Mr Patel as...The Postmodern Postman
Walking up to 50 miles a day is no mean feat but it is mean on your feet. That’s why this guy wears New Balance . They keep his feet from being torn to shreds while he carries out his daily tasks as a future messenger…a postmodern postman. In these days of instant access to almost anything, this chap has decided his point of difference is the personal touch. So while some businesses favour email and telephone there are a few who prefer the personal touch. What next, retro fax machines?
- Folk Grafters Jacket (Khaki)
- M.H.L. by Margaret Howell Naval Short (Indigo)
- Folk Sholder Patch Shirt (Blue)
- Folk Waffle Crew Neck (Red Marl)
- New Balance M998 GNR (Grey / Navy)