Mr Harris as... Hyperactive Harris
Raised on a diet of crisps and sweets, this young squire spends his time lazing on the beach, reading books and eating cheap confectionary. The time he spends snaffling snacks is punctuated by hourly sojourns into the sea. Fuelled by numbers E-numbers, he not only needs to cool down but also let off a bit of steam and burn a few of those nasty calories totted up on his deckchair. Rather than wade into the water, he runs at full pelt, laughing like a hyperactive child. It’s a fantastic sight.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Baywood Wading Jacket (Khaki)
- Burkman Bros Drawcord Short Dobby Oxford Lining (Red)
- Lee Saw Tooth Denim Shirt (Indigo)
- Our Legacy Great Sweat (Red)
- Han Kjøbenhavn Wolfgang (Cola)