Mr Lewis as...The Vietnam Vet
No, not that kind of Vietnam Vet. We’ll spare you the Platoon references. This vet is the traditional kind, the type who makes poorly animals feel better. Bored of suburban UK life (and getting mithered off Rolf Harris), he’s upped sticks and headed for the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Putting lampshades on dogs heads is only amusing for a while. And after tending to a depressed Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig, his mind was made up and off he went. Leaving daft dogs and annoying Australians behind.
- Yuketen Country Ranger (Dark Brown)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland Jacket (Beige)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland Shirt (Blue Oxford)
- Y.M.C. Classic Chino Twill (Khaki)
- Filson Large Carry On Bag (Brown)