Mr Patel as...The Journeyman
Touted as the saviour of English football aged just nine years old, this young starlet made his professional debut in the Champions League as a 16 year old. His star was burned out by the media circus that surrounded him though and he is now scratching around the lower leagues, trying to make a living on short term contracts. Aged 18 he began a footballing odyssey that took in 14 clubs which means he is deserving of his journeyman tag. We reckon that’s reflected in his outfit – he travels light.
- Fjällräven Oban Jacket (Khaki)
- Nudie Jeans Co Tube Kelly (Dry)
- Reigning Champ Crew Neck Sweat (Oxford Blue)
- Albam Japanese Workwear Shirt (Burgundy Croft Plaid)
- JanSport Heritage Hoss Bag (Retro Orange)
- Clarks Originals Weaver Shoe (Oakwood Suede)