Mr Trickett as... River Toad-ed Tez
This young ‘spinner’ has just touched down in Cali, his raison d’être? An audio-visual slot supporting Animal Collective at Coachella 2011. Those Sunpocket’s on his peepers hide evidence of last nights japes and some serious jetlag. The other functional element of his outfit is the Boat Bag. The name suggests nautical stuff, but instead it’s full of dead cool (read : redundant) media formats. Reel-to-reel, VHS, laser-discs… even CDs now that people aren’t buying them anymore. He stopped off in Colorado on the way, to pick up supplies… time to get river toad-ed Terry.
- Engineered Garments Popover Shirt (Yellow / Blue / Red Plaid)
- Mighty-Mac Boat Parka (Blue)
- Mighty-Mac Boat Bag (Navy)
- Sunpocket Original Sunpocket II (Matt Vanilla)
- Veras Mesh Blucher Shoe (Beige)
- Heritage Research HR x Katin Board Short (Red)