Mr Trickett as...The Loafer
With a name like The Loafer you could be forgiven for assuming this country boy wears them on his feet… loafers that is. But no, you’d be wrong. His moniker owes more to what’s in his bag. His family business have jumped on the ‘artisan breadmakers’ bandwagon and operates like a Victorian bakery. He travels the streets with all manner of wholemeal treats for sale. We almost called him the ‘Barms Dealer’ but we’d have outcry from people claiming they’re called “muffins” or “cobs” or even worse “rolls”.
- Engineered Garments Pea Jacket (Navy)
- Engineered Garments USN Pant (Olive)
- Bleu De Paname Long Pocket Shirt (Chambray)
- Sperry Top-Sider Bahama 2 Eye (White)
- Engineered Garments Bucket Hat (Olive)
- Engineered Garments Duffle Backpack (Khaki)