Mr. Lewis as... Soccerball Franchise King
This American ‘soccer’ fanatic is the owner/coach/manager of LA’s little-known second team LA Chomp. They may be in the shadow of Beckham’s Galaxy but this guy is almost as rich as football’s most famous Essex boy. Sporting a Ma.Strum parachute jacket, he lands on the bench just in time to bark out orders like “Go Chomp” and “Forward play, you soccer kicker men”. It’s not all bluster though, he once had a trial with “a top soccerball franchise in the UK”. Nobody knows it was The Dog and Duck though.
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 XX Rigid (Indigo)
- Timberland Boat Chukka (Wheat Nubuck)
- Calabrese Medium Lipari Overnight Bag (Beige / Tan)
- Velour Lolippo Pastel Check Shirt (Multi)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Full Zip Hooded Sweat (Navy)
- Ma.Strum Parachute Packaway Jacket (Gold)