Mr Brown as...The Dandy Railwayman
Bit of a mad throwback this one. Looking every inch the late 19th century Yankee Doodle Dandy Railwayman, he’s sporting the modern day equivalent outfit. Maybe he’s actually a time traveller from the past and rather than wear the hi-vis jackets and hard hats that health and safety laws demand, he’s stubbornly sticking to his ‘steez’. The added bonus to this outfit is if the quantum leap surprises him and takes him back to the past, he can slip seamlessly into 1890 once again, without anyone noticing.
- Engineered Garments 19th Century BD Shirt (Green / Yellow Madras)
- Engineered Garments Engineer Vest (Olive)
- Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket (Khaki Cotton Twill)
- Yuketen Angler Moc (Peanut)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505 (Mid Vees Wash)