Mr Brown as... The Future Boy Scout
This cool customer is the oldest boy scout on record. He’s evergreen in both age and outfit, like the Peter Pan of boy scouts, bit with an eye for nice coats. Obviously, he’d look like a bit of a weirdo traipsing around town and country with the archtypal boy scout uniform so he’s had to adapt his clobber to reflect the fact he’s older, wiser and around 400% better dressed. He’s a hit with the ladies too, though understandably he keeps his status as the most evergreen scout under wraps.
- A.P.C. Rugby Sweat (Green & Navy)
- Universal Works Bridlington Beach Pant (Navy Twill)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Trail Parka (Green)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland Shirt (Yellow Oxford)
- Quoddy Boat Shoe (Burgundy Chromexcel)