Mr Brown as...The Scando Sniper
Taking some much needed time out from his very serious vocation as a sniper in a certain Scandinavian army, this young hot shot is a bit of a jazz fan on the quiet and has decided to venture to the coast for a welcome break. He spends his days lounging about on the beach, trying not to think of all the people he has ‘slotted’, while of an evening he can be found tapping his feet, drumming his fingers and nodding his head in time to a bit of traditional jazz music. He rarely goes home alone either.
- Heritage Research Millerain Explorer Jacket (Grey / Yellow)
- Our Legacy Round Neck Sweat Knit (Brown)
- Our Legacy 1990s BD Shirt (Ethnic Paint)
- Universal Works Suit Pant (Khaki)
- Common People Young Shoe (Chocolate Suede)