Mr Harris as... The Relaxed Recruiter
With a few good men thin on the ground, the Royal Navy have taken to subversive methods of recruitment. Rather than employing stuffy old officers to sit behind desks, they are instead sending out their best young chaps out to coerce their mates into joining up. Rocking up in full uniform would lead to mickey-taking and merriment so they have come up with this relaxed outfit with naval overtones. It’s smart enough to underline what’s great about the navy but casual enough for a night out.
- Our Legacy Classic T Shirt (Grey Marl)
- Y.M.C. Hooded Beach Jacket (Navy)
- Sperry Top-Sider Canvas 2 Eye Shoe (Navy)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Pant (Boating Khaki)
- Folk Standard Shirt (Blue Mini Dogtooth)
- Folk Undergarm Knit (Navy / Royal)