Mr Trickett as... The British Umpire
A classic look tells you all you need to know about the mindset of this cricket obsessed young fellow. Although he was once a promising player, he now prefers to bowl people over with his sharp dress sense and keen grasp of the rules. His outfit equips him perfectly for either a stiflingly sunny Sunday or Tuesday teatime teeming with rain, with Universal Works providing ‘the covers’. It’s a classic amalgamation of British looks which in turn gives him his name – The British Umpire.
- Universal Works Scout Anorak (Olive)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Pant (Boating Khaki)
- Fred Perry Authentic Textured Shirt (Oatmeal)
- Pointer Crago (Tan)
- Calabrese Medium Lipari Overnight Bag (Tan)
- Kangol Bermuda Spey (White)