Mr Trickett as... The Future Sea Scout
With sea levels rising, the need for nautical types will inevitably increase too. This guy is pre-empting the day when London finally succumbs to global warming by thinking ahead. He predicts a future where a trip to the corner shop for some milk will require a whole lot more than a pair of pumps and a cagoule. It’ll need a dinghy and more importantly, suitable attire. The dinghy may be proving elusive, but he’s got the look spot on. The dinghy may be proving elusive, but he’s got the look spot on.
- Dockers Extra Slim Chino (British Khaki)
- Clarks Originals Desert Boot (Sand)
- Nanamica Gore-Tex Shawl Collar Coat (Ink)
- Nanamica Round Collar Wind Shirt (Blue)
- Nanamica Messenger Bag (Navy)
- Lee 101 Original Sweat (Grey Marl)