Mr Trickett as... The Green Man
Just in time for Spring, here comes the Green Man. The mythical figure of The Green Man is said to represent fertility and regrowth so the time of year is fitting. The traditional Green Man is made of foliage, branches, leaves and vines, greenery basically. This post-modern version is much more appropriately dressed, bringing things right up to date with a very nice mix of greens, set off nicely with a touch of navy. Ideal for seeing in the spring.
- Arrow Moccasin 2 Eyelet (Brown)
- Nigel Cabourn Air Craft Jacket (Apple Green)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Button Down Shirt (Blue Striped Oxford)
- Burkman Bros Drawcord & Striping Twill Short (Ruby Green)
- Filson Large Carry On Bag (Brown)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Tee (Red)