Mr Harris as... Kooky Cook
Spending weeks at sea, sometimes going ages without a mobile phone, email or a proper chippy tea can do things to a man. This is perhaps reflected in his outfit, which is a bit nautical, albeit slightly skewed. Maybe it reflects his state of mind and his need for a bit of escapism? Topped off by a pair of Monkey Boots, it’s like something a ship’s cook might wear having experimented with ingredients of a slightly psychadelic kind. Definite overtones of life on an ocean wave but with a twist.
- Y.M.C. Hunting Overshirt (Navy)
- Barbour Wax Holdall (Olive)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 XX 501 (Rodeo Hero)
- Y.M.C. Stripe Tee (Navy)
- Stone Island Ventile Ghost Jacket (White)
- Fracap Monkey Boot (Dark Brown)