Mr. Trickett as... Sailor Tailor
Combining nimble needlework with a seafaring background, this young feller-me-lad has landed an unlikely role as a ship’s tailor. He is a Sailor Tailor. While it isn’t a particularly testing role, it is one which the captain deems a necessity. When the Sailor Tailor isn’t dressing his shipmates, he is dressing himself and we’ve caught him here in his early evening attire, ready to disembark and hit the town should the need arise but equally armed for rough seas and emergency trouser hemming.
- Clarks Originals Desert Trek (Sand)
- Henri Lloyd Viking Smok (White)
- Dockers San Francisco Pant (Scotch Blue)
- Oliver Spencer Button Down Shirt (Gosport Blue)
- Oliver Spencer Stripe Crew (Navy)