Mr Brown as... Maurice the Florist
While overseeing his shop ‘Flower Power’, Maurice wears a green jacket to match his fingers. He keeps all the tools of his trade in his large Calabrese bag which holds so much onlookers have likened it to the one Mary Poppins carries. While Maurice is yet to pull out a full lampstand, he remains impressed by the volume and versatility of his bag and uses it to house his pruning implements, his tuna ciabatta, a flask of warm vimto and various pieces of reading material, for example Manzine.
- Calabrese Small Lipari Leather Overnight Bag (Brown)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Combed Cotton Knit Sweat (Oatmeal)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 XX 501 (Rodeo Hero)
- Native Craftworks Dalesman Shoe (Sand Leather)
- Johnstons Lambswool Scarf (Beige Marl)
- Lavenham Hawthorn Jacket (Grass Green)