Mr Brown as... Silly Stuntman
When not on set, the silly stuntman can be found playing pranks on unsuspecting members of the public. His daft sense of fun is said to be down to the number of stunts he has endured affecting his mental state. He has fallen down more stairs than he’s had hot dinners. In fact he’s not allowed to eat hot dinners anymore after a stunt involving Denzel Washington and a zebra called Ciaran went wrong. While he is famed worldwide for his pain threshold, it’s his refined sense of style that makes him stand out most.
- Barbour 75th Anniversary Original Jacket (Distressed Olive)
- Red Wing Work Chukka Boot (Sand)
- Nudie Jeans Co Gunnar Shirt (Red Check)
- Nudie Jeans Co Geir Sweat (Red Orange)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1947 XX 501 (Rodeo Hero)