Mr Trickett as... Oddbod Woodcutter
This guy is always hanging about the woodcutters yard, offering to help out, getting under everyone’s feet. He looks the part but while he has enthusiasm in abundance it doesn’t make up for his total lack of expertise. They give him a few offcuts here and there which he uses to make carvings of his favourite reality TV stars eg. X-Factor’s Steve Brookstein and Kinga from Big Brother. All in all, he is perfect evidence that the maxim ‘the clothes maketh the man’ isn’t always correct. It’s a great outfit but the wearer is a total oddbod.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Reversible Waffle Sweat (Cooper Brown)
- Fjällräven Telemark Padded (Olive)
- Fracap Scarponcini Boot (Brown)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Ranger Shirt (Green / Orange Twill Plaid)
- Seil Marschall Leather & Canvas Daypack (Red)
- Our Legacy Cord Chino (Warm Brown)