Mr Trickett as... Future Folk Singer
Here he is, the Future Folk Singer. He doesn’t play any instruments, nor sing any songs. Not in the conventional sense anyway. He just stands there making melodic, rambling noises using only the foreign coins in his pockets and a barely audible whistling technique he has perfected using just his ears- all while expressing a terrified but knowing look on his face. It’s a sight and a sound to behold, as is his outfit, which coincidentally is made up of several items from Folk Clothing. It’s like something Bob Dylan would wear if he was in Total Recall and for that reason we think it’s a great outfit.
- Folk Rainmac (White)
- Dockers Extra Slim Chino (British Khaki)
- Folk Triangle Shirt (Navy Gingham)
- JanSport Heritage Off Trail Bag TQF5 (Red)
- Folk Waffle Crew Neck (Scarlet)
- Veja Taua (White Red Creme)