Mr Brown as... The Horticulturist
Nowt about pansies this guy doesn’t know. His underlings do the hard work these days, but he retains a touch of outdoor style. His jacket couldn’t be anything other than Barbour, but the rest of his outfit mixes it up a bit. Dockers chino’s aren’t great at hiding grass stains but his days of bending over to tend borders are long gone. He may be shirtless in summer but in winter he takes the opportunity to layer up. Today it’s a bit of Americana from Gitman Bros and a French fancy – Bleu de Paname’s down vest. His Chapman bag hides a horrible hi-vis vest – allowing him to stay safe while cutting hedges at dusk.
- Barbour Beaufort Jacket (Navy)
- Gitman Vintage Button Down Long Sleeve (Purple Oxford)
- Universal Works Jersey Bomber Jacket (Grey Marl)
- Bleu De Paname Down Vest X Pyrenex Colab (Blue)
- Sanders Suede Buck Derby Shoe (Dirty Buck)
- Chapman 16" Poacher Bag (Sky Blue)