Mr Brown as... Seaside Safe Cracker
Just home from a busy week’s safe cracking – he’s looking forward to a weekend of sailing, sleeping and spending of ill-gotten gains. His Gloverall harps back to the days when he was a good lad who went to school. But since he’s dropped out all he can think of is early retirement on a bigger boat. His Nigel Cabourn jumper looks perfect for morning coffee at the quayside, the shirt from Velour and Lee jeans round off the look. Red Wing provide the winter deck shoe. Dents gloves are a necessity as is his R6 bag contaning the tools of his trade, plus a change of underwear. You don’t need to know about that though.
- Nigel Cabourn 4 Way Roll Neck (Dark Navy)
- Velour Noah Classic Plain Shirt (Green Check)
- Gloverall Short College Duffle (Loden Green)
- Red Wing Wabasha Leather & Canvas Boot (Dark Brown / Green)
- Lee 101Z Selvage (Dry)
- Dents Deerskin Glove (Forest)