Mr. Brown... The Boxing Fisherman
It’s lucky he’s hunting for fish and not deer – in his bright orange Henri Lloyd they’d see him coming miles off. Fortunately his prey resides underwater – but all that sitting around waiting for a fish means layering up to guard against the chill. The Heritage Research sweater combines with an MHL shirt to keep the heat in and the cold out. Although, if he gets impatient there’s always the option of punching them straight out of the river grizzly bear style – Norse Projects gloves are that tough. The lower half sees denim from Lee paired with Yuketen boots. Perfect outfit for catching fish, rather than a cold.
- M.H.L. by Margaret Howell Stitched Pocket Overshirt (Stone Cord)
- Heritage Research USN Deck Sweater (Oatmeal)
- Henri Lloyd Viking Smok (Orange)
- Yuketen Sports Hunting Boot (Flesh Out Peanut)
- Norse Projects Deerskin Driver's Glove (Tan)
- Lee Zed Riders Jean (Indigo)