The Summer Olympics
In the winter they have the Winter Olympics, so how come there’s no Summer Olympics? Yep, we know there’s an Olympic games that takes place in the summer, but what we’re talking about is a competition based solely on proper summer sports.
Just imagine; the world’s best athletes gathered together on a windy beach in Wales to hoof flyaway footballs about, make sandcastles and slide dead fast on a sheet of tarpaulin covered in Fairy Liquid.
After two weeks of tense completion and badly cooked BBQ sausages, the tournament would close out with perhaps the most classic summer sport of all… that weird game with the Velcro tennis rackets. A stay-at-home dad from Atherton is Team GB’s most promising hopeful.
The Summer Olympian is 6'4" and wears...
- Beams Plus Patchwork Madras Short Sleeve Popover Shirt
- Engineered Garments Fatigue Shorts
(White 20s Cotton Twill)
- Birkenstock Arizona SL Sandals
(Blue Oiled Leather / White)
Size EU 42
- Shuron Freeway Sunglasses
(Demi Amber / Blue)
- Techné Instruments Merlin 296 Quartz Dual-Time Field Watch
(Brushed 316L Stainless Steel / Olive Nylon)
- Sunshine Savers Bucket and Spade Set
- Sunshine Savers Beachball Paddles
(Deep Sea Blue)
- Sunshine Savers Swimming Goggles