Watershed / Big Creek (Green)
- 100% waterproof
- Polyurethane-coated nylon
- 20 litres
- Welded seams
- Airtight Zipdry closure
- Removable, padded straps
- Chest straps
- Made in the USA
The Big Creek from the aquaphobic-kayakers at Watershed is a fully watertight backpack that will keep your stuff dry whether you’re getting caught in a downpour or eskimo-rolling in the Irwell. It’s got seams that are welded using radio-waves and a watertight closure that Watershed like to call ZipDry. Even if you’re not splashing down some white water rapids in a kayak, these are spot on for everyday stuff like cycling to work, and mean that damp books and short-circuiting laptops are a thing of the past.
All measurements are in inches.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)