Red Wing / 6 Inch Moc Toe Boot (Briar Oil Slick)
- Briar oil slick leather upper
- Red Wing signature white crepe sole
- Triple stitched Goodyear welt
- Moccasin toe
- Made in USA
- A little on the large side, but not enough to size down
The 6-Inch Moc Toe Boot is, for a lot people, THE Red Wing boot. It’s one of their oldest styles, dating back to 1907, and thanks to the trademark moccasin toe, is one of the most recognizable. Designed with work in mind, these quickly become the boots of choice for rowdy motorcycle hoodlums thanks to their sturdy nature.
Please note: Unfortunately due to distribution restrictions, we are only able to ship Red Wing products within the European Economic Area (EEA). Please do not try to purchase this product as we will be unable to fulfil the order.
All measurements are in inches.
|UK Size||Length||Ball of foot||Heel|
We sell shoes from all over the world, all sizes listed on the site are UK and based on the brand’s conversion chart. Any other relevant sizing info will be provided in the product description if necessary.
Contact email@example.com if you need any further help with sizing.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over and worldwide orders over £50.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.