Quoddy / Deck Chukka (Chocolate Brown)
- Exclusive to Oi Polloi
- Suede and leather upper
- Leather lining
- Rubber sole
- Moccasin stitch toe
- Rawhide laces
- Comes with a shoe bag
- Made in Maine, USA
- A little on the small side - check the sizing info
Here’s a nice little fact for you — did you know that the word Chukka comes from the majestic sport of polo, and is used to describe a period of play. Well anyway, it’s also used to describe lace-up boots like these American-made boots from Quoddy. These Chukkas you’re looking at have a fair few Oi Polloi details that we added ourselves, including the super-tough baseball stitching and the slightly cleaner looking toe than the usual Chukka.
Without getting too emotional about ‘craftmanship’ and all that, the amount of effort that goes into a pair of Quoddys is pretty exceptional, and with a bit of care these should last a lifetime.
All measurements are in inches.
|UK Size||Length||Ball of foot||Heel|
Yukten Footwear Size Conversion
Oi Polloi EU Footwear Size Conversion
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)