Post O'alls / Hooded Lined Engineers Jacket (Slate Blue)
- 100% nylon lining
- 64% cotton, 34% nylon shell
- Triple stitch detail
- Four versatile front outer pockets
- Inside pocket
- Embossed button fastening
- Button off hood
Brilliant mash up of workwear and mountainwear this. The result is a kind of hybrid between something you might see on a hillside but worn by a Japanese shoemaker or artisan baker. Or something like that anyway, you get the idea. The overall feel is one not a million miles from the familiar 60/40 template but the buttons, pockets, cut and stitching is all straight out of the Post O'alls textbook. With a removable hood turns this into a more conventional work jacket when the occasion demands it.
All measurements in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.