Nike / Pre Montreal Racer (Violet / White / Purple)
- Nylon / suede upper
- EVA midsole
- Waffle sole
- Neat fit – we recommend sizing up
Seems we’ve gone full-circle here, early OP shoppers will remember vintage Nike runners being a fixture, almost ten years in we’re welcoming their return. The Pre Montreal Racer was affilated with Nike’s first sponsored athlete, Steve Prefontaine, a maverick long distance runner who once held seven different American track records at one time, before his untimely death in 1975.
All measurements are in inches.
|UK Size||Length||Ball of foot||Heel|
Nike Footwear Size Conversion
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)