Native Craftworks / Trail Shoe (Sand Suede)
- Exclusive to Oi Polloi
- Suede upper
- Wrap around Sri Lankan crepe sole
- Rawhide leather laces
- Suede heel tab
- Narrow fitting - consider sizing up
- Handmade in Portugal
Native Craftworks certainly aren’t ones to skimp on quality — hand-sewn in Portugal by master-stitch-men, their Trail Shoes are made using top drawer materials, including Sri Lankan crepe. But all this hard work wouldn’t mean a thing if they looked rubbish, luckily for us, they don’t. These have that much-loved Navajo vibe about them without looking like you’re wearing a pair of hollowed out totem poles. Fit-wise these are a little narrow, so if you’re a bit wide-footed, then it’s probably worth sizing up.
All measurements are in inches.
|UK Size||Length||Ball of foot||Heel|
Native Craftworks Footwear Size Conversion
Oi Polloi EU Footwear Size Conversion
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)