Levi's Vintage Clothing / 1960's Bomber Jacket (Blue)
- 100% cotton
- lightweight washed denim fabric
- Ribbed collar cuffs and hem
- Two welted handwarmer pockets
- Slim fit
In the 60’s, the sharp eyed staff at Levi’s started noticing ex-GI’s wearing their old military bomber jackets as casual wear, and never ones to miss a trick, started producing their own. The 1960’s Bomber Jacket is a reproduction of these very jackets. It’s might from lightweight, worn-in denim, with a cloth collar and has that classic, short fit you’d want in a bomber jacket.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)