Levi's / STA Press 508 Regular Tapered (Harvest)
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Five pockets
- Sta Prest crease
- Blue inside-stitching
- Zip fly
- Tapered leg
- Regular fit
1964 may have been the year that Bob Dylan released The Times They Are A-Changing, but the real revolution was happening in the Levi’s factory in Knoxville, Tenesse, when they designed every iron-salesman’s nightmare — the STA Prest Trousers. Famous for their permanent crease which means they can be worn straight out of the washing machine, these soon became the leg-wear of choice for every trouser-conscious Ivy League type.
These STA Press 508s from Levi’s still have that infamous crease, but come in a slightly more ‘contemporary’ fit than the originals, which means you don’t have to be a super-slim college track-and-field star to feel the benefits of STA Press.
All measurements are in inches.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)