- 100% cotton pique
- Small Lacoste crocodile badge on the left chest
- Vented straight hem
- Regular fit
Designed in the late twenties by tennis grand slammer Rene “The Crocodile” Lacoste, the Lacoste Pique Polo is the original polo shirt. These are a definite Oi Polloi favourite, in fact, Oi Polloi was built on the idea of tie-dying Lacoste Polo’s. Whilst the polo shirts in question never materialised, the truth remains that the Lacoste Polo Shirt is a design classic, and as boss-man Nigel says, “It’s the most iconic men’s casual clothing item of all time, the Levi’s 501 is the only one with more history, but the Levi’s 501 only comes in one colour.”
At present there's no sizing information for this product, if you would like some help give us a ring on +44 (0)161 831 7781.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)