K-Way / Leon (Yellow)
- 100% waterproof nylon
- Taped seams
- Drawstring hood
- Packs into the chest pocket
- Size-wise if you're between sizes we recommend sizing down as these are a bit on the big side
Cast your mind back to Paris in 1965, the rain is plummeting from the heavy, dark clouds and ricocheting off the saturated pavement. A young man, going by the name of Leon Claude Duhamel is spectating from the dry confines of a café as disgruntled Parisians rush by in wet clothes, suddenly it hits him like a baguette to the chops — lightweight, nylon pac-a-macs. Thus begins the story of K-way. The Leon is a classic lightweight K-Way mac that should add a bit of colour to a grey day.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.