Homespun / Long Sleeve Coalminer (White)
- 100% cotton slub jersey
- Soft cotton melange fabric
- Contrasting cotton button placket
- Antique style pearl buttons
- Ribbed cuffs
- Slim fit
- Made in Canada
The Long Sleeve Coalminer from Homespun — made in Canada by the same folks who bring you National Athletic Goods, this long-sleeve Henley is apparently based on the designer’s large collection of… yep, you guessed it — depression-era undershirts. Made on super-rare ye-olde sewing machines with some subtle trimmings like antique buttons and a rather nice label, this may be based on 30’s coalminer garb, but it’s much too good to wear down’t pit.
The Homespun Long Sleeve Coalminer has a slim fit as it’s designed to be worn as an undergarment, but works well on it’s own if you size up. It’s also worth mentioning that Homespun is distributed by the good folks at Inventory, which certainly says a bit about the quality of this stuff.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.